Continuing Medical Education programs are essential to every physician’s continued success. In 2015, Aultman Hospital Medical Education received a six-year accreditation and exemplary compliance from the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA).
Category 1 CME programs are offered by the various hospital departments:
- Medical Education Grand Rounds are offered in the evening at La Pizzeria throughout the year. The activity is also offered the same day at noon at Aultman Hospital.
- The Cancer Center sponsors:
- An annual cancer conference every September.
- The Perinatal Department sponsors:
- Transport conferences that are taken to area hospitals such as Alliance Community, Aultman Orrville, Pomerene and Union.
- A one-day symposium every fall.
- A number of regularly scheduled conferences are available:
- Multidisciplinary Breast Tumor Conference I is held on the second, fourth and fifth Friday morning of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Thoracic Tumor Conference is held on the first and third Wednesday morning of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Tumor Conference II is held on the first and third Thursday afternoon of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board Conference is held every Friday morning.