Continuing Medical Education programs are essential to every physician’s continued success. In 2008, Aultman Hospital Medical Education received a six-year accreditation and exemplary compliance from the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA).
Category 1 CME programs are offered by the various hospital departments:
- Medical Education Grand Rounds are offered at Meyers Lake Ballroom on the fourth Tuesday evening of every other month, starting in January. The activity is repeated on the following Wednesday morning at Aultman Hospital.
- The Cancer Center sponsors:
- an annual two-day cancer conference every September
- a review and interpretation of the annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in January/February.
- The Perinatal Department sponsors:
- Transport conferences that are taken to area hospitals such as Alliance Community, Aultman Orrville, Pomerene and Union
- a one day symposium every fall.
- A number of Regularly Scheduled Conferences are available.
- Morbidity & Mortality Conferences are held on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Tumor Conference I is held on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Wednesday morning of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Thoracic Tumor Conference is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday morning of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Tumor Conference II is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday afternoon of every month.
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board Conference is held every Wednesday morning.